High-Speed Single Port RS-232 Serial PCMCIA Card (up to 921.6 Kbps). Provides a reliable solution for Notebook to connect serial peripherals such as GPS receivers, serial printers/plotters, barcode scanners, digital cameras and fax/modems.
This quality PCMCIA serial card adds one serial port (RS232) to Notebook Computers.
Features & Specifications:
- Fits any Type II PCMCIA CARDBUS-32 Slot. (Also 16-bit PCMCIA R7.1 & backward compatible.)
- Creates 1 DB9 pin Com port
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Linux compatible
- Fast 16C950 high performance UART chipset
- Automated flow control, Hardware or X on / X off..Serial Port PCMCIA Feature - Automated in-band flow control using Programmable Xon/Xoff characters.
- Detection of bad data in the Receiver FIFO.
- Supports data at speeds up to 921,600 bps.
- Flexible Clock Prescaler from 1 to 31.875.
- Backward compatible with 16C550 UARTs. - 128-byte 16C950 Deep FIFO Performance.
- Supports 1 RS232C Serial Ports with a DB9M Cable.
- Provides 1 DB9-Male RS232C serial port connectors with a 15-pin to one DB9M cable.
- Uses a 68-pin PCMCIA (type II) connector for notebook computers.
This is How It Looks Inside Your Device Mgr. Comport Settings, Just like a REAL Serial Port.
|Compatibility||, , ,|
|External Ports||1 x DB9|